Pages

Friday, September 22, 2006

CHAVEZ HEARING VOICES?

At an event at a church in Harlem yesterday, where idiot Danny Glover introduced Hugo Chavez to the crowd, Chavez once again used his "Bush is the devil" reference. (Pot calling kettle black?). He went on to say: "They told me that I should be careful after I called him the devil and I think he is the devil because he might kill me". Sounds like the man is hearing voices. Who are "they"?

An then he had the gall to say, "But, I place myself in the hands of God". I'd like to know whose GOD he is referring to?

So many of the world's leaders seem to be delusional, and paranoid among other things: Chavez, Iran's Ahmadinejad, North Korea's Kim Jun Il. If some of these people were institutionalized, perhaps we'd have a safer world.

No comments: