Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where In The World Has Incognito Been?

It feels like an eternity since I last posted something. I apologize for being so remiss, both in blogging and responding to comments, but it has been quite a challenging first half of the year.

I got sick in the spring, and as I progressively got worse I found blogging was the last thing on my mind. Then early June I had to go out of town for a project I had committed to last December. Wasn't sure how it would all turn out, and I didn't know whether I would end up on stage or in the hospital, but thankfully, by the grace of God, 4 visits per week to acupuncturists and the aid of allopathic meds (not that I was thrilled about that) I started to feel better the Friday before we opened. In spite of everything, the show went exceptionally well, with some great reviews.

I have to admit, it was quite lovely not reading about all the horrors in the world for the past few months, but I am on the mend, though not totally out of the woods, yet, and ready to start blogging again.

Blessings to all, and see you in the blogosphere.

5 comments:

HD said...

Welcome back dear!! Really missed you.

Take care.

Incognito said...

Thank you Honey, it's good to be back.

dons_mind said...

wow! incog you really know how to return to blogland! honestly hope you are mending quickly and completely! health always comes first! ya gotta be well in order to do any of the fun stuff!

good to hear the show went well too - nothing helps the healing like a nice mental or ego boost!

Barry O said...

Welcome back!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I felt guilty of not visiting for so long, and now I'm even guiltier.

Get better like right now. With or without blogging.

Cheers.