Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ahmadinejad's Website Hacked

Who knows who hacked Ahmadinejad's website, with the following, but whoever did has a wonderful sense of humour. This is a tad old, dating back to January, but thought it was worth a post.

"Dear God,

In 2009 you took my favourite singer - Michael Jackson, my favourite actress - Farrah Fawcett, my favourite actor - Patrick Swayze, my favourite voice - Neda.

"Please, please, don't forget my favourite politician - Ahmadinejad and my favourite dictator - Khamenei in the year 2010.

Thank you."


I don't normally condone praying for someone's death, as so many on the left are wont to do, but I don't think the world would miss a lunatic, religious fanatic with nuclear capabilities who is intent on creating the third world war so his precious 12th Imam can return to the world stage.

It was apparently up and viewable early Tuesday a.m., but seems to no longer be available. In fact, I just tried clicking on www.ahmadinejad.ir and wasn't able to access the page. It was cached on google, but is no longer there.

The person has major cojones.

No comments: